JLT Performance

Thread: Club Guidelines

Default Club Guidelines

Club Rules and Guidelines for the Mustang Week Car Show and Cruise-In

http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/sh...lub-Guidelines
    Last edited by GeoSnake; 05-23-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    Mustang Week Staff
    '96 Procharged Cobra

fast99gt

Hey just wondering, I'm thinking about bringing my Golf Cart to Dragnight and also the Car Show. Will it be alright if I ride it around at the Car Show? Let me know if this will be acceptable.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by fast99gt View Post
    Hey just wondering, I'm thinking about bringing my Golf Cart to Dragnight and also the Car Show. Will it be alright if I ride it around at the Car Show? Let me know if this will be acceptable.

David.
    That's a good question, I really don't see a problem with it being at Drag Night, but the car show on the other hand probably will pose a problem due to the amount of cars, people, insurace and city rules. But I can imagine the the Staff will post up a helpful reply soon.

Rusty
    http://www.myspace.com/blown92gt

2003 DSG Cobra Vert
    97% Stock

Matthew 11:28
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Some of our sponsors (larger performance shops) have brought their golfcarts to dragnight. And as long you are responsible it will be okay there I think. You may want to call Darlington Internationa Dragway to confirm it with them.

But the only golf carts we can allow at the car show or cruise in will be the ones the Staff rent/use.
    Mustang Week Staff
    '96 Procharged Cobra

I Was wonder If our club Thats bases out The upstate sc can put our Hammet and advertise oír local meeting Info under our rent that will be in The appropiate place. This is a nonprofit club. Just trying get Info out to anyone that might be close to The upstate. The club is WickedStangs. We have a diff chaptera from diff etarra. Im The president of The sc chapter.

To put up a club tent at the Friday/Saturday events you would need to call Rodney Melton (rodcobra) and inquire about a space, which is very limited at this point. As far as handing out flyers, you would have to let either of us four MW Staff members look the flyer over before beginning to hand out.
    Thanks!
    Mustang Week Staff
    '96 Procharged Cobra