Sweet Reflections LLC

Thread: MW 2014 pics

sig needs updating...huh?

Geebus I feel like I slacked off this year on my photos after looking at all of yours! Nice shots! I wish I would have had more time to ride around and do some rolling shots, I hit a few on ocean blvd sunday night but that's about the only chance I got.
    Check out JDSmotorsports.com for daily photo updates from Mustang Week 2016!!!
    Check out our archives below!
    2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
    Follow us on snapchat & IG jdsmotorsports & @jdsmotorsports

Lol thanks. Of course, I upload all the my pics, good and bad. Figure someone can edit them a little if they really want. That would have been cool. At least you got some though. I feel like the only day I really go to town on taking pics is at the speedway haha!

Quote Originally Posted by StangSteph View Post
    Lol thanks. Of course, I upload all the my pics, good and bad. Figure someone can edit them a little if they really want. That would have been cool. At least you got some though. I feel like the only day I really go to town on taking pics is at the speedway haha!
    I'm the same way. Some of the more "polished" photog's spend months editing their photos only to post a couple of dozen from an event. I put all that shiz up there.

Thanks for all the pics...both of you two. I get some random pics on my cell phone but when I look back through all of yours I always see things I missed.
    90 LX coupe 427/T trim Vortech @ 8psi 726rwhp/625rwtq
    93 LX hatchback...still sitting for now
    99 Cobra with a 03 swap and solid axle...not enough rwhp.

Quote Originally Posted by NC STANG GUY View Post
    Thanks for all the pics...both of you two. I get some random pics on my cell phone but when I look back through all of yours I always see things I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_4 View Post
    I'm the same way. Some of the more "polished" photog's spend months editing their photos only to post a couple of dozen from an event. I put all that shiz up there.
    aint nobody got time for that! lmao! post everything and then go edit the good/favorites lol. Seriously a few dozen doesnt always express how awesome the event is

Quote Originally Posted by StangSteph View Post
    aint nobody got time for that! lmao! post everything and then go edit the good/favorites lol. Seriously a few dozen doesnt always express how awesome the event is
    Yeap that's my game plan!

03' White Snake 03' white snake's Avatar

Great pic's Steph.
    03' Cobra, OW w/ parchment. 2.8h KB

WWW.HOLLOWPOINTRACING.NET