JLT Performance

Thread: Entrance of the infeild from the tunnel

Default Entrance of the infeild from the tunnel

I thought I would leave a message/concern about what happened last year during this even in hopes that it will be addressed to prevent damage to low cars.

Last year when I was pulling into the infeild at the end of the tunnel where you drive out of the tunnel and onto the infeild there seemed to be such an angle difference that alot of cars were scraping coming into and leaving the track. I know that when I pulled my car through my car was bound up on the exhaust and it held the line up. Upon inspection I noticed my entire xpipe and along the rest of the bottom of my cars exhaust it had scraped the exhaust deep into the bottom of the pipe. Just asking for this issue to be taken care of. Just some wood planks or whatever. Thanks
    Tyler

We have brought this up to the Speedway management at least three times this year, and at least once in person. They told us they'd work on it. Hopefully they do.
    Mustang Week Staff
    '96 Procharged Cobra

i really don't mind bringing A few 2X6's to set up at the exit of the tunnel. cant wait to come out and run.
    thank you very much for addressing the issue!

i just thought id leave a comment about the gate. thank you for adressing the issue how you could. the tunnel was wayyy better. even though i still drug there it didnt do any damage to the car that ive noticed. also the autocross course was set up very fun! cant wait for next year. maybe ill get first next time

2005 gt

Still not the result we were looking for from the Speedway, but at least they did something.
    Mustang Week Staff
    '96 Procharged Cobra

I seen that and thought some cars probably not doing that because they couldn't or didn't want to even chance the scrap or damage of anything.