Ford Racing Performance Parts

Thread: im looking for a room or split a hotel with someone for mustang week 2014

Default im looking for a room or split a hotel with someone for mustang week 2014

What's up guys I'm going to mustang week this Year. My girlfriend can't go due to work but I'm going by myself anyway. I'm looking on here to see if anyone on here is in the same situation or has rented a condo/house/hotel and has a extra room or bed for the week also this way Ill have someone i already know at the events during the week.. If you do pm me details
    Email bakers2002gt@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bakers2003cobra View Post
    What's up guys I'm going to mustang week this Year. My girlfriend can't go due to work but I'm going by myself anyway. I'm looking on here to see if anyone on here is in the same situation or has rented a condo/house/hotel and has a extra room or bed for the week also this way Ill have someone i already know at the events during the week.. If you do pm me details
    Email bakers2002gt@gmail.com
    BTW I'm 24 I'm in the military I'm a cool normal guy and had someone ask if I'm willing to help pay.... Obviously lol I'm just looking to split a room or throw up some money if your getting a house....I can just book a hotel no problem but figured id try this soo I'd know some people Right away at the events. . . I never have problems making friends with anyone normal lmao

I am retired Military, I have been going to Mustang week since the very begining, I know the area, I was station there when the base was open.
    I have a one bedroom condo right next to where I will be staying. If you still need a room, I will give you the Military rate.

Gary