Coastal Carolina Mustang Club

Thread: Myrtle Beach club?

Default Myrtle Beach club?

I asked around for the last few days and couldn't find any of the Grand Strand Mustang Club. Did that crowd finally do what everyone said they would and disband because of all the in fighting and crap? Or did Jordan finish them all off?

Check out the Coastal Carolina Mustang Club

2000 Roush Stage 2 Triple Black Convertible

We (member of GSMC) have kinda let it die off really. We kinda let the forum go since facebook is so popular, easy to use and everyone has it so some of us locals stay in touch on facebook. Like said above the Coastal Carolina is more active with a lot of members and cars. They have a big show in October at Broadway at the Beach.

The show at Broadway last year was a very good show, already making plans to come again this year

2000 Roush Stage 2 Triple Black Convertible

The show is October 4th and is in-front of Hard Rock at Broadway. The registration is open.

Odd first post.......A few of us from the gsmc were in the show, and our Facebook group is still up. We like our informal club. Not to sure which Jordan you're talking about.

GSMC

Yeah there wasn't any in fighting that I recall and I helped found the club. We began to separate when people sold cars, moved on in life and in some cases moved physically. We had our blemishes but even that wasn't enough to stop us. We developed friendships that went beyond mustangs and chose to use Facebook as a method of communication.

The Grand Strand Mustang Club on facebook if anyone is interested. We're pretty good peeps!

?

I checked out the facebook page Vic. I think you need some muscle back in your group. Jordan who? Oh that was funny Steve. Jordan owned you all.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstang03gt View Post
    ?
    I'm lost to. Probably better to let it rest!!!