Borla Performance Industries, Inc

Thread: 2013 gotta have it green mustang

Default 2013 gotta have it green mustang

Does anyone have any car show or pullout videos/photos of a 2013 stock 5.0 in gotta have it green? This car did an awesome pullout after the car show a little after 5pm Friday July 19th. Thanks!

Was he one of the ones that got an invite to the county traffic court luncheon?

Nope! Got super lucky...fishtailed like crazy but traffic was blocking the cops ahead and a miracle was blocking the cops behind! Would be super cool if someone caught it on video !

Quote Originally Posted by miss_marie90 View Post
    Nope! Got super lucky...fishtailed like crazy but traffic was blocking the cops ahead and a miracle was blocking the cops behind! Would be super cool if someone caught it on video !
    It'd be super cool if people would act like they had common sense and quit doing burnouts in front of the mall like idiots.
    Apparently some don't care if mustang week happens anymore or not...
    90 LX coupe 427/T trim Vortech @ 8psi 726rwhp/625rwtq
    93 LX hatchback...still sitting for now
    99 Cobra with a 03 swap and solid axle...not enough rwhp.

Quote Originally Posted by NC STANG GUY View Post
    It'd be super cool if people would act like they had common sense and quit doing burnouts in front of the mall like idiots.
    As a law enforcement officer and a parent, I have to agree. There is a time and a place for this, and it's not in front of the heavily traveled mall. All it takes is one careless mistake, and someone lined up along the curb could get seriously hurt, or worse. There's no problem letting people hear your cars, but it's irresponsible and dangerous to lay drags and speed down the road. Does a family have to be hurt or killed to prove the point?

Quote Originally Posted by bluelitespecial View Post
    As a law enforcement officer and a parent, I have to agree. There is a time and a place for this, and it's not in front of the heavily traveled mall. All it takes is one careless mistake, and someone lined up along the curb could get seriously hurt, or worse. There's no problem letting people hear yo,ur cars, but it's irresponsible and dangerous to lay drags and speed down the road. Does a family have to be hurt or killed to prove the point?
    So apparently those ppl line up & video tape these cars to watch people cruise? No. If you want to cruise take your retirement car to the retirement home. Also no one said you have to reply to each thread. If you don't like what you read move on. Some people are interested in sight seeing and automatic v6s & some ppl like to actually have fun. No one said the green mustang got way out of control and risked lives of "innocent bystanders" or other ppl in vehicles. Thank you. I hope we can agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by NC STANG GUY View Post
    I agree with Billy

So apparently those ppl line up & video tape these cars to watch people cruise? No. If you want to cruise take your retirement car to the retirement home.
    Care to race NC Stang Guy on a prepped track legally? Should be an easy race being as to how everyone who understands that the MW staff doesn't want us cutting up out there is from the retirement home...

So apparently those ppl line up & video tape these cars to watch people cruise? No. If you want to cruise take your retirement car to the retirement home. Also no one said you have to reply to each thread. If you don't like what you read move on. Some people are interested in sight seeing and automatic v6s & some ppl like to actually have fun. No one said the green mustang got way out of control and risked lives of "innocent bystanders" or other ppl in vehicles. Thank you. I hope we can agree to disagree.
    Well not that I would expect anything different from those who thumb their noses and the authorities but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXobiLw8wo

As a Police Officer as well I have no real issue with those who pull out and step on it a bit letting our fellow Mustang enthusiasts hear the great sound that is a Ford V8 engine. When it crosses the line and the lambs out there are being put at risk I gladly starting handing out reckless driving summonses like here for example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k3glAg9sS0 PRIMARY EXAMPLES @ :50 and 1:04

Need I say more?
    Last edited by cemeflybyu; 07-22-2013 at 12:47 AM.

You should be banned from coming to the show next year. That is a public road, not a burnout pit or drift course. You are the reason Mustang Week staff urge people not to watch from the street because it jeopardizes the event. Stay at home.