Air Lift Performance

Thread: looking for pics of our car last year!!

Default looking for pics of our car last year!!

we did this on the day of the car show.towards the end when everyone was leaving but in line behind a ton of ponys...we do a burnout. we didnt see the cop up in front of us about 60ft. lol peopke were taking pics and video of us ... it was a dark blue 12 coupe few mods but had magnaflow axke backs on it. anyone knows please get them to me or point us to them and where we can see them!!! appreciate it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSlowSix View Post
    we do a burnout. we didnt see the cop up in front of us about 60ft
    didn't see the signs that said not to do that either? Not going to make a lot of friends here like that. Nothing against anyone who likes to cut up on the street, but it's my understanding Mustang Week has been in too much hot water for awhile now due to the people cutting up on the streets. I even put a threat up on my forum board that any member that cuts up and I find out will get banned. Not trying to sound like "angry parent" so to speak, just giving you a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDan347 View Post
    didn't see the signs that said not to do that either? Not going to make a lot of friends here like that. Nothing against anyone who likes to cut up on the street, but it's my understanding Mustang Week has been in too much hot water for awhile now due to the people cutting up on the streets. I even put a threat up on my forum board that any member that cuts up and I find out will get banned. Not trying to sound like "angry parent" so to speak, just giving you a heads up.
    Thanks
    We love a good burnout also but the city streets are not the place to do it. We have 2 track days for you to man up & go nuts.
    Mike Clay
    Gretna VA
    Mustang Week Staff
    1980 Cobra
    1982 GT
    02 GT vert
    2011 F 150