Fastlane Motorsports

Thread: Our 2012 MW

Lewisport, Ky

Default Our 2012 MW

My project was not finished for MW 12 so we jumped on my son's 98 Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra.
    He had bought it as a donor car 2 weeks prior to MW 2012, when we picked it up it was not damaged as bad as thought.
    We had to replace the radiator support, radiator, ac condensor, overflow tank, ps resovior, to get it running condition.
    We had to replace the headlights, the hood, (we used one off a 95 I have), the drivers side fender, he found one on line and the paint was almost a perfect match.
    We finished it the Saturday before MW, he drove it to work to make sure it would run. Sunday after work he filled up to leave and realized the tires were going to rub, we swapped wheels and tires, left Sunday night for Myrtle Beach.
    We arrived Monday after a 14 hour drive for our first Mustang Week, had an great time. Plan on beiong there next year with friends and more Mustangs!
    ,In line at the mall sn95 cruise.jpg It is the Blue car with the primered hood.

awesome , I like that , thanks
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest ccna exam and high quality and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated questions with principiacollege pass guarantee along with training.