Palmetto Ford, Inc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 600+ Photos: All of my Mustang Week Photos!

Quote Originally Posted by 5spd07gt View Post
    All 3 sets do the same thing. I'm using firefox
    I have a copy of Firefox installed for development purposes, and I'm not logged into anything using it as it's not my normal browser. It works for me using that. I wonder if there's possibly a plugin that you have installed that's causing it.

You can also get to the photos through http://www.coolfords.com but not all the photos are published there yet.
    Last edited by Misbehavin; 07-29-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Really nice pictures, sir. And the blog posts make for good reading.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS
    2003 True Blue V6 - The Scourge
    2002 True Blue Saleen S281SC

Thanks Scourge!

You can't be too far away from me with a Lexington, NC address. I'm north end of the county, Lexington address, Winston phone number, and live in Arcadia LOL! I've probably seen you a few times running the little one around, and not even known it!

Quote Originally Posted by Misbehavin View Post
    Thanks Scourge!

You can't be too far away from me with a Lexington, NC address. I'm north end of the county, Lexington address, Winston phone number, and live in Arcadia LOL! I've probably seen you a few times running the little one around, and not even known it!
    I'm over on the south end of Lexington, in the Holly Grove area. Still, this practically makes us neighbors lol. We probably have seen one another at one point and just don't even know it. I'll have to find you for sure when we head down to the beach next year.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS

Quote Originally Posted by TheScourge232V6 View Post
    I'm over on the south end of Lexington, in the Holly Grove area. Still, this practically makes us neighbors lol. We probably have seen one another at one point and just don't even know it. I'll have to find you for sure when we head down to the beach next year.
    Holly Grove, LOL! I grew up on Holly Grove Road (now considered East Holly Grove Road), about halfway to Thomasville. I was just over there this past Sunday visiting mom and dad!

Holly Grove, LOL! I grew up on Holly Grove Road (now considered East Holly Grove Road), about halfway to Thomasville. I was just over there this past Sunday visiting mom and dad!
    Well, who knows then? We're likely to run into each other long before July 2013, maybe even at some car show in/near Lexington
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS

Well, who knows then? We're likely to run into each other long before July 2013, maybe even at some car show in/near Lexington
    That's true. FWIW, I'll be at the Parkway Show in Winston-Salem in a few weeks.

That's true. FWIW, I'll be at the Parkway Show in Winston-Salem in a few weeks.
    I might just be at the Parkway show, but I'm not sure. I might be headed back to college that day. Either way, I'll be seeing you sometime.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS

I might just be at the Parkway show, but I'm not sure. I might be headed back to college that day. Either way, I'll be seeing you sometime.
    If you do make it, I'll be there somewhere in the field of S197's! Got to get the car cleaned up and stored int he garage this week, as I'm out of town next week!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them!
    07 vista blue gt & 96 deep forest green gt