Coastal Carolina Mustang Club

Thread: Mustang Week 2012 Photos

Default Mustang Week 2012 Photos

Here are all of my current photos of this week's events, and I will try and upload car show and cruise-in pictures in the next few nights when I get the chance. Thanks for looking them over and I hope I manage(d) to photograph several of your Mustangs.

http://s972.photobucket.com/albums/a...20Week%202012/
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS
    2003 True Blue V6 - The Scourge
    2002 True Blue Saleen S281SC

My pics, Over 400 in the album, check it out.
    http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Week%202012/
    Here just some of the highlights:

Nice pics!!
    '11 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Coupe 5.0, M6, 3.73 gears, 7.5# Procharger, Lethal 3" O/R X-pipe, MAC axleback, Lethal 93 octane tune (by Jon Lund), Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, 551 RWHP & 450 RWTQ

'11 Race Red Mustang V6 Coupe 3.7, M6, 3.73 gears, C&L CAI, AM/Bama tune, Lethal Performance 2.5" O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster 'Force II' axleback, Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, 291 RWHP & 282 RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by TheScourge232V6 View Post
    Here are all of my current photos of this week's events, and I will try and upload car show and cruise-in pictures in the next few nights when I get the chance. Thanks for looking them over and I hope I manage(d) to photograph several of your Mustangs.

You got two of my car (#1, #2). That's the first time I've found pictures of my car in 4 years of attending. Awesome!

you caught part of my car, thanks for the shots man they look really nice... still looking for someone to see if they got any vids up of her
    2000 Built 3.8l mustang with the help of a custom turbo kit
    ** only stock piece is the driveshaft **

Thanks for all the compliments, guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ras View Post
    You got two of my car (#1, #2). That's the first time I've found pictures of my car in 4 years of attending. Awesome!
    Glad to see we got your car. I have to give credit for that one to my girlfriend who took more than half the pictures I posted. She went out on show day to take them, since I found myself busy the whole day and didn't even really get to look around at cars

Quote Originally Posted by FRCE_FED View Post
    you caught part of my car, thanks for the shots man they look really nice... still looking for someone to see if they got any vids up of her
    I really wish I would have seen your car cause I was very much looking forward to it and would have made a point of getting it on camera. Next year I hope to not get caught up in as much vendor stuff and hopefully I can swing around a see everything.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS

Quote Originally Posted by TheScourge232V6 View Post

Awesome you got mine. Great pic too I might add. Might have to make that my background.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahma View Post
    Awesome you got mine. Great pic too I might add. Might have to make that my background.
    Glad you liked it so much, although that one I'll have to credit to my girlfriend. I can't remember exactly what the photo looks like but I think she took it as you were leaving out the back of the parking lot so there may have been a nice porta potty in the background lol. I made a point of including in the video all of the MW forum member cars I recognize, so you should be there too.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS