BF Goodrich
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3rd Annual Sn95 & New Edge Mustang Week Cruise

Pony Drivin' Clemson Fan

Well, I missed out. I guess that's what happens when you don't get back to the hotel from Master's until 4:30 am...

Glad to hear it was a good turnout though.

I had a great time this year. I wish my brother and I hadn't left after we all parked together behind the mall. We were going to meet up with dad and some others who were wanting to organize a blue/green pack of Mustangs for entering the show field (which didn't really work out). Still, the cruise was nice and I hope to have a little more time next year for Planet Hollywood and maybe I can enter the show field with the SN95 gang. Thanks to Shawn and the others for putting it on.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS
    2003 True Blue V6 - The Scourge
    2002 True Blue Saleen S281SC

I also had a great time.. It was great meeting everyone and the cruise was awesome.. I am looking forward to next year..

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSixer View Post
    Well, I missed out. I guess that's what happens when you don't get back to the hotel from Master's until 4:30 am...

Glad to hear it was a good turnout though.
    Hey ClemsonSixer, In my efforts to meet everyone at MW I definitely meant to find you at the show or cruise-in this year, and definitely never got around to it, or was never near your car when you were. You were even parked next to my brother's Cobra on Saturday. I'll be sure to look for you next year.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS

Pony Drivin' Clemson Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TheScourge232V6 View Post
    Hey ClemsonSixer, In my efforts to meet everyone at MW I definitely meant to find you at the show or cruise-in this year, and definitely never got around to it, or was never near your car when you were. You were even parked next to my brother's Cobra on Saturday. I'll be sure to look for you next year.
    The blue Termi? Dude, I was jealous AF of that thing, haha. Only thing I would've done different is gone chrome with the wheels instead of alloy, otherwise that thing was pure sexy.

I'll definitely have to find you next year. Remind me before we go down and I'll PM you my number so you can track me down. I was parked behind 02GT and his girl, spent a good bit of time talking and hanging with them, spent a good bit of time inside the mall to get out of the heat, then hung with Cocky_GT, his girl, and his family in the SVTP tent.

Next year I want to have a meet Friday night. It'll be a chill time after dinner before we takeover the strip I'll be putting in on the flyers and forums.

2004 SC281

Mustang Week 2015
    5th Annual Sn95/New Edge Cruise (7/23/16)

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSixer View Post
    The blue Termi? Dude, I was jealous AF of that thing, haha. Only thing I would've done different is gone chrome with the wheels instead of alloy, otherwise that thing was pure sexy.

I'll definitely have to find you next year. Remind me before we go down and I'll PM you my number so you can track me down. I was parked behind 02GT and his girl, spent a good bit of time talking and hanging with them, spent a good bit of time inside the mall to get out of the heat, then hung with Cocky_GT, his girl, and his family in the SVTP tent.
    Yeah, I love his Cobra, and if you picture it as a hardtop with chrome wheels you have one of my dream cars, exactly the way I'd like it. I'll try and organize with you before MW next year, and it could be that I might have an idea next MW for a V6 cruise or get-together. I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWillyWalker View Post
    Next year I want to have a meet Friday night. It'll be a chill time after dinner before we takeover the strip I'll be putting in on the flyers and forums.
    Good idea. While everyone else is recovering from the car show I'll probably be itching for something to do still. I'd like to do the strip takeover if I can but a meeting beforehand would certainly help a few of us to organize a little bit.
    DR. CALEB YOUNTS