Blow By Racing
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Mustang Week Pullouts & Burnouts Compilation

Nice vid man. Well edited and well put together. However I am NOT fan of that clown in the red vert. I am all for a burnout but when you act like an idiot like this jackass did then that is a problem because it puts people at risk and future events at risk. I also don't think that eliminating the spectators will solve the problem. I for one want to go see how the cars sound and look taking off not to see if anyone wants to try to act cool and do a burnout and try to show everyone up. Blaming spectators for what others do is not a fair.

Names and plates need to be taken and then they should just not be allowed back to future events. The police can old do so much and when people see that there's no police presence then they do whatever they want thinking there will be no consequence. Just because there are no consequences for themselves and they get their 15 seconds of fame that doesn't mean their aren't consequences for the event and event staff. Those actions are just a pure lack of respect and it should be noted so if the jackass in the red vert wants to show up next year he should be asked to leave.
    2003 10th Anniversary Black Convertible

Pony Drivin' Clemson Fan

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstang03gt View Post
    maybe get some volunteers to keep people off the front grass and get a roll of construction orange fence.
    I work at Lowes, I'll donate a few rolls of the stuff just to keep people off the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSnake View Post

The only real solution will be for us to do the same as we did at Planet Hollywood this year. We had to pay for local law enforcement to be present to help curb some of the burnouts in traffic. I guess that is what we will have to end up doing at the mall.
    There's probably a group of guys on here who would pool money together and cover part of, if not all the cost of having some cops at the mall. This crap has GOT to stop, there's no way around it. If a video nearly cost y'all Planet Hollywood, this can't possibly be good for the mall.

i understand where u all are coming from completely , this was my 2nd time at mustang week (was at the event back in 08 as well) and there was always antics for people pulling out of the mall, because ive seen so many videos from the same spot, year after year ... so i figured it wouldn't really cause an outrage like it did ... but i didnt just film the cars pulling out, i also filmed the show on both friday and saturday ... the footage i have of that will be even longer when i finally edit the video all together, sorry for the troubles & frustration i may i have caused for this video, and i hope all is well for next year, also thank you for checking it out even if you weren't a fan of my work ... i also had a video compilation from 08 on here somewhere, that can also be found under my youtube name

Quote Originally Posted by iFilm View Post
    i understand where u all are coming from completely , this was my 2nd time at mustang week (was at the event back in 08 as well) and there was always antics for people pulling out of the mall, because ive seen so many videos from the same spot, year after year ... so i figured it wouldn't really cause an outrage like it did ... but i didnt just film the cars pulling out, i also filmed the show on both friday and saturday ... the footage i have of that will be even longer when i finally edit the video all together, sorry for the troubles & frustration i may i have caused for this video, and i hope all is well for next year, also thank you for checking it out even if you weren't a fan of my work ... i also had a video compilation from 08 on here somewhere, that can also be found under my youtube name
    I think you do see what most of us here are trying to emphasize, and that's the problems that may stem from all of this. I also think that now you have a better understanding of why so many of us were upset early on.

I just came across this article online a few minutes ago.
    http://www.mustangevolution.com/must...-mustang-week/

BUMP FOR THIS VIDEO REACHING 100,000 + VIEWS ON YOUTUBE! THE 2012 VIDEO IS UP NOW! GO CHECK IT OUT ! http://youtu.be/4k3glAg9sS0

These are not videos that we promote on this site. These actions are th eones that will end this event.
    1969 MACH 1
    445 Stroker/TKO600
    SoT Full Suspension