Magnuson Products, LLC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Mustang Week Pullouts & Burnouts Compilation

Default 2011 Mustang Week Pullouts & Burnouts Compilation

finally got it all edited and compiled ... enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M--EtheuIk8

Wonderful.... let's bring more attention to the antics that makes it tougher to have this event in the first place. I guess some people won;t be happy until Mustang Week is no more.

Look, I like a nice burnout as much as the next guy. However in front of the mall, where it immediately reflects on Mustang Week as a whole, isn't the place.

The guy doing doughnuts in the red vert, that almost hits the van, is a idiot. I guess God does indeed look out for fools.

Totally unbelievable... Unbelievable.

To STAFF.... If you could find out who that is in the red GT (at the end).. they SHOULD be banned from future shows & all MW activities. And that goes for all the others that are smoking the tires when leaving. IMO.

But,, I realize this guy probably did not show or display. He was just there to play in the street in front of a crowd.

Now... IMHO, I like to see the pullouts & drive by videos...& burnouts (just not on the street). Even if EVERYONE would pull out & drive by like normal (legal),,, I would still watch & enjoy a video. I would even say a drive by is just as interesting as looking at a parked modified Mustang. But,,, keep it legal on the street.
    Last edited by UDSIDE; 08-01-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Johnny B.

2007 Mustang GT/CS - Fastlane Built
    2007 Mustang GT auto - stock (My girls car)
    1993 Foxbody 5.0 - Fastlane Tuned
    1999 Chevy Z71 5.3 Gas

F O R D... The Heartbreak of today's Chevrolet!

lol @ yall for being sooo salty ... jeez its not like he crashed into the other side of the road (like previous events) i just filmed the shit, dont get all antsy on me for it, hell there was 60 year old men out there doing burnouts, stop trying to be the citizen patrol and enjoy the shit

Quote Originally Posted by Misbehavin View Post
    The guy doing doughnuts in the red vert, that almost hits the van, is a idiot. I guess God does indeed look out for fools.
    +1

The guy at the end has to be the biggest dumb ass ever!

Quote Originally Posted by iFilm View Post
    lol @ yall for being sooo salty ... jeez its not like he crashed into the other side of the road (like previous events) i just filmed the shit, dont get all antsy on me for it, hell there was 60 year old men out there doing burnouts, stop trying to be the citizen patrol and enjoy the shit
    Oh dude.. I understand. I'm glad you got video. I just don't agree with the illegal stuff. I would be extremely upset if I was with my family in that mini van (on vacation) & he swung around & hit me in the front bumper.
    Johnny B.

1999 Chevy Z71 5.3 Gas

Quote Originally Posted by iFilm View Post
    u were standing on grass that was posted to stay off of. Standing there was trespassing first off and second off it is almost as bad as driving like a jack ass. U just encourage people by being there. what would have happen had that jack ass lost control and hit u? Im sure your family would be sueing him, mustangweek, the mall, etc. Use your head. Its not a farm field in the middle of no where. its MB, with 1000's of family on vaction. U dont think people were calling the police and complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Misbehavin View Post
    Wonderful.... let's bring more attention to the antics that makes it tougher to have this event in the first place. I guess some people won;t be happy until Mustang Week is no more.

Look, I like a nice burnout as much as the next guy. However in front of the mall, where it immediately reflects on Mustang Week as a whole, isn't the place.

Gotta agree here.. AND there were signs to not do it..

I know it's pretty much part of mustang week to leave the mall in a smokey rush, but until people grow half a brain and learn how to drive, don't do it. The Mustangweek staff work their asses off to support our hobby with this event, I personally don't want a couple of jack asses ruining it.. I look forward to that event every year, to not only get away from my hustle up here, but to get together with some great friends that I don't always get to see. Stop with the idiotic bullshit before MB doesn't allow mustang week to hold it's event..

This is why we have to be on citizen patrol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXobiLw8wo

I wish we were just kidding about the hastle this brings us when applying for permits. All the county or municipalities have to say is no and we are done. Last year a post on youtube from Planet Hollywood almost cost us the meet-n-greet venue. We are skating on thin ice now.
    Mustang Week Staff
    '96 Procharged Cobra

These people just don't understand that it's a privilege to have MW at Myrtle every year. When that privilege is taken away we can thank all these idiots. Just one accident where someone gets hurt and it's over. Grow up people so we can continue to enjoy the best event of the Summer.
    Yellow Mustang Registry

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSnake View Post
    I wish we were just kidding about the hastle this brings us when applying for permits. All the county or municipalities have to say is no and we are done. Last year a post on youtube from Planet Hollywood almost cost us the meet-n-greet venue. We are skating on thin ice now.
    maybe get some volunteers to keep people off the front grass and get a roll of construction orange fence.

Hmph. I didn't even get to stand on the grass this year and all these videos make me feel like I didn't miss anything.

It's funny. I saw a bunch of video cameras when I left but I guess since I didn't smoke my tires, I won't see a video. LOL.

Great editing but watching everyone swerving and shit made me mad and that red conv... really.... It's getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstang03gt View Post
    maybe get some volunteers to keep people off the front grass and get a roll of construction orange fence.
    Sad part is some of the inconsiderate idiots would simply knock down the orange fencing just to get by. More of the idiots would likely stand in the road then too. Half of them practically are anyway. It's almost impossible to drive in the right hand lane.

Maybe we should video the pullouts as an "offical video". Zoom in on the license tags of idiots like the guy in the red vert, then turn the video over to Myrtle Beach Police. I've seen street racers have cars impounded over You Tube videos before.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSnake View Post
    I'm sure you guys have to take a lot of flack at times, when reapplying for the next year. I want you to know that I apprieciate the efforts made by all of you, and hate to see garbage like this that makes it more difficult for you guys to accomplish what you do for us.

There can be 100 pullout videos on YouTube where people behave, but the only one most people will remember is the ones like iFilm assembled. I wonder if iFilm, or anyone else doing something similar, will be proud of themselves should permits be denied at some point in the future.

Yeah, there's the argument that Mustang Week is good business for Myrtle Beach.. However, at some point it becomes bad business for them, and starts negatively impacting people that aren't there for Mustang Week. When that happens, they will do to Mustang Week what they did to Bike Week. People like the ones in the red 'vert, and those filming them for YouTube like iFilm are the ones leading the charge to see our enjoyment stopped.

I've said many times that the responsibilty of these actions are solely laid at the feet of the drivers. I still firmly believe that, as you can see in some of the YouTube videos that many people simply pulled out in a normal fashion and restrained from showing off for the cameras.

However, I do understand that being "featured" in videos like the one iFilm has made must be tempting for those who have a need to feel important for a brief moment. So I can understand that keeping someone like iFilm away from the side of the road would not only protect him in the event of an accident, but it would probably curtail some of this nonsense.

MISBEHAVIN -- Well said. ^^
    Johnny B.

1999 Chevy Z71 5.3 Gas

i mean i was just there filming, i never told ONE person to do a burnout, i just walked over there with my camera and pointed, you can thank the 300 other redneck idiots that kept yelling "get on it" to everyone passing for the burnouts and recklessness, i dont see what banning me has to do with anything? considering i also recorded most of the car show (editing that video as we speak) to put in a separate video ... i made this because people kept asking to see their cars... never once did i yell anything to anyone about "burning out" or getting sideways, they did all that on their own leisure so dont jump on my shit for it... i guess i was the only one out their fiming too?

i film, i edit videos, a majority of people like them, i give people what they wanna see, action ... if i posted a video of parked cars doing nothing it would have half or less of many views as it does now, dont go raining on my parade because THE DRIVERS acted like idiots when i did nothing more then film the event

I like the video you put together. It was well edited. I commented about the driver himself.

Like you said. It's the drivers... not the people with the camera. I love exhaust videos of normal cruising and I love to hear the cars go by. I was hoping someone got my car just so I could hear what it sounds like (it's bad I know that ). I'm suprised the cops don't keep a better eye on that spot. Just think of all the tickets they can hand out.

Being in lawenforcement i hate seeing these videos cause like the bike weeks could cause issues for the nice folks that put this event together for us..........

i would have a video of the acutal Burnout Contest that was "supposed" to start around 8 ... but by the time we got there everyone was leaving ...

iFilm,
    I do give you credit for your editing. You do a good job. And I'm sorry that the burnout contest ended before you got there. The longer-scheduled day and intense heat caused the MB Speedway and MW Staff (us) to make a judgement call based on numbers leaving and how many were showing up at the time.

All,
    The only real solution will be for us to do the same as we did at Planet Hollywood this year. We had to pay for local law enforcement to be present to help curb some of the burnouts in traffic. I guess that is what we will have to end up doing at the mall.

Understand that we (the MW Staff) have to make sure that Mustang Week itself isn't the target if an accident happens. Please understand that anything that happens concerning a Mustang during our planned week (even if away from our scheduled events) is looked at by local government as happening during "Mustang Week" and we become the bad guys.

Let's let this debate rest until next year rolls around.
    Mustang Week Staff
    '96 Procharged Cobra