BF Goodrich

Thread: Pacific Green 97 GTS

Default Pacific Green 97 GTS

im repainting my 97 GTS. might bring it to mustang week this year i haven't decided yet. should be out of the shop by wednesday. hopefully

I'm doing all the work myself in my high school auto body shop. fixed dents in pretty much every panel and im painting the whole thing pacific green for a little over $600. can't beat that
    04 GT 244 RWHP 288RWTQ, eibach springs, offroad h pipe, flowmasters, Cobra brakes... that you know of

Nice project, you will have to post up pictures when you get finished with your paint job.

I'm goin to. I can't wait to get it back. It's been in the shop 2 weeks now
    04 GT 244 RWHP 288RWTQ, eibach springs, offroad h pipe, flowmasters, Cobra brakes... that you know of

well i got the car done about 2 weeks ago and i'm just getting around to putting up finished pics. i'm gettin lazy i guess lol

you can kinda see the green pearl in the white there. it shows up a whole lot more in person

the streaks on the back bumper are from water dripping out since i had just washed it. not in the paint

i put turndowns on it instead of tailpipes and man it sounds amazing. completely diferent tone

Looks great man!!!!!

Thank you sir I think I might sell it now its too nice to be a daily driver lol

Man that is nice. I need to get that place on my bumper fixed and IDK if its going to cost me a ton.
    99 GT - K & N drop in, Mac prochamber, Mac cb, 555r's, 4.10's, strange axle 31 spline setup

What's wrong with your bumper?

Nevermore

looks nice, not a fan of all the stickers, though
    www.svtcobraclub.com
    1997 Cobra Convertible, #909, Pacific Green

They were already on it but I took them off. They made it look cooler before i painted it cause it was all beat up and the hood didn't match and it looked like a drag car lol

I scraped it a while back on my friends garage because his parking block wasn't bolted to the floor like I thought.
    99 GT - K & N drop in, Mac prochamber, Mac cb, 555r's, 4.10's, strange axle 31 spline setup

They'll usually replace a plastic bumper like that unless its only a paint scratch. If they replace it it will prob be around $600-700 easy. You wouldn't believe what Ford charges for one of those bumpers

Jeez. Its a tiny paint scuff. If I had to replace it, I would get a cobra bumper.

Problem with the cobra bumper is that it costs between $400 and $500 where the gt one is only about $180ish. I was gonna put cobra bumpers on the 97 but way too expensive

Car is up for sale now with a new interior and wheels and the stickers are gone. find it at the events for more info and my number.

Car looks even better in person.

Saw it at the track tonight, it does look awesome. You did a good job on it.