Fairfield Inn Broadway at the Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100+ Pics from Mustang Week 2009

We're staying at Ocean Lakes. There's about 20 in our party, so we always go there. There's plenty of things to keep all the kids occupied, so that we adults can have some fun too. If your in Elgin, I'm sure you've seen our Lightnings. The silver one is my husbands daily driver, so it's on the road every day. We haven't seen any other Lightnings around here so if you see it, toot the horn, or preferably, give us a rev and a wave. I'm always out and about in the Tink as well. Little old lady in the white V6 vert, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerStang View Post
    We're staying at Ocean Lakes. There's about 20 in our party, so we always go there. There's plenty of things to keep all the kids occupied, so that we adults can have some fun too. If your in Elgin, I'm sure you've seen our Lightnings. The silver one is my husbands daily driver, so it's on the road every day. We haven't seen any other Lightnings around here so if you see it, toot the horn, or preferably, give us a rev and a wave. I'm always out and about in the Tink as well. Little old lady in the white V6 vert, lol.
    Check your PM's