Kicker - Car, Home, & Marine Audio
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100+ Pics from Mustang Week 2009

Wow another person from Kershaw County. I right down the road from you in Elgin. I didn't think many people from here were on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Tates View Post
    Wow another person from Kershaw County. I right down the road from you in Elgin. I didn't think many people from here were on the forums.
    Here in Lancaster SC...Right down the road from u as well lol

haha! wow! I didn't think anybody from this area was on the forum board either!

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCOBRA View Post
    Here in Lancaster SC...Right down the road from u as well lol
    You wouldn't happen to have any major mods, say Kenne Bell or Whipple, would you? I've been wanting to ride in a car(s) that have twin screws and centrifugal blowers to help make my mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstblkmach1 View Post
    haha! wow! I didn't think anybody from this area was on the forum board either!
    You don't have Weld Racing wheels do you? I saw a nice black Mach driving through Camden the other day while I was at work.

You wouldn't happen to have any major mods, say Kenne Bell or Whipple, would you? I've been wanting to ride in a car(s) that have twin screws and centrifugal blowers to help make my mind up.
    As of right now no I dont just a 2.8 pulley on the stock eaton and a 55 shot of N20..

I plan on getting a supercharger change in the next few months or so Ill be sure to let you know when I do

I too am from Elgin SC. I have a white with pink stripe 03 convertable and my husband has an 03 white Mach 1 and son has a 05 white GT. Maybe we will see ya'll next year at Mustang Week. We have been going for 3 years now. It's a blast every year...
    Last edited by TinkerStang; 07-12-2010 at 10:16 AM.

You don't have Weld Racing wheels do you? I saw a nice black Mach driving through Camden the other day while I was at work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man that was me, and thanks... What kind of stang do you drive??

You don't have Weld Racing wheels do you? I saw a nice black Mach driving through Camden the other day while I was at work.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerStang View Post
    I too are from Elgin SC. I have a white with pink stripe 03 convertable and my husband has an 03 white Mach 1 and son has a 05 white GT. Maybe we will see ya'll next year at Mustang Week. We have been going for 3 years now. It's a blast every year...
    I definitely didn't think anybody else from Elgin was on here. Where do all the car people hang out here?

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstblkmach1 View Post

2001 GT
    http://sites.google.com/site/tatespage/car

Hey im from camden to........ whats up vince

I see this is a old post but I'am in Lugoff SC right in the middle of you two. I been down to MW the past 3 years, Is everyone goin back next year?

Quote Originally Posted by blueblurr4l View Post
    I see this is a old post but I'am in Lugoff SC right in the middle of you two. I been down to MW the past 3 years, Is everyone goin back next year?
    I deff know I will be! Haven't missed one yet! And NEVER will!

Rusty
    http://www.myspace.com/blown92gt

2003 DSG Cobra Vert
    97% Stock

Matthew 11:28
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Quote Originally Posted by blueblurr4l View Post
    For sure, I've made it to all, but the first one so far. What are you driving, maybe I've seen you around town.

I have a 94 gt conv blue with a white top, I have the full boltons H/C/I and that kinda stuff, of course thats never enough. how about you what you driven?
    Brian Dixon

2001 True Blue GT, full bolt on's and suspension. I don't drive it too often, it usually sits in the garage until the weekend.

Default hello

hello all i'm new to this. just got my 04 gt convertable and definetly plan on being at mw this year. i live in columbia and would love to link up with you guys sometime

Quote Originally Posted by kawboy View Post
    hello all i'm new to this. just got my 04 gt convertable and definetly plan on being at mw this year. i live in columbia and would love to link up with you guys sometime

When are you headed down this year?

Our gang will be heading out of Elgin around noon Saturday. Will be the Tinkerstang, 05 White GT (with cool black hood), 03 Mach1, and two Lightnings, (one black and one silver). Looking forward to another great time this year! See everyone there!

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerStang View Post
    Our gang will be heading out of Elgin around noon Saturday. Will be the Tinkerstang, 05 White GT (with cool black hood), 03 Mach1, and two Lightnings, (one black and one silver). Looking forward to another great time this year! See everyone there!
    Where are you staying? It would be cool to meet some others from around the area.